[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Jazz is not a museum piece

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Fri Dec 29 17:15:08 PST 2006

Hi Ray:

Well thought out opinions too, I have no disagreement with them even
though you wrote them in French :))

Not diffused ramblings at all:))

Kidding of course, but in the ways of the beautiful French language it
takes three sentences in French to say it in English :))  ha ha.

Ole Tom "Open minded" Wiggins

When I play for Really Old Folks I play Slower, cause I know they don't
listen very fast. :))