[Dixielandjazz] Memphis Blues Lead Sheet Please

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Thu Dec 28 18:28:27 PST 2006

I received the following request from Sue Kroninger (Big Mama Sue).

(snip)
I'm trying to finish a lead sheet for Handy's Memphis Blues, and
can't find some of the chords.  Do you have a chart, or know anyone
who does?  I am writing it in "Encore" which will allow me to
transpose to a good key for me. So it doesn't matter what key it's in.
Thanks for any help you can give.
(snip)

I told her that while I know the tune, a lead sheet would be better.

I also told her that I was sure that we would get at least 5 answers on
DJML.

If anyone can forward a lead sheet to her, I am sure she would really
appreciate it.

E-mail to sue at bigmamasue.com>.

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
916/806-9551
www.ringwald.com
--
Leader, The Fulton Street Jazz Band
www.fultonstreetjazz.com

"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball
 and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life
without even considering if there is a man on base."  --Dave Barry