[Dixielandjazz] Condon's Town Hall "solo".

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed Dec 27 20:29:50 PST 2006

Anyone WITH A HIGHSPEED CONNECTION wanting to hear Eddie Condon's
unintentional "solo" in an early Town Hall radio broadcast, just drop me a
line and I'll send you an .mp3.  It's not the best .mp3, which is
disappointing to my perfectionist ears, especially as it was made with the
optimal settings, but, if anything, it proves that digital technology ain't
all it's cracked up to me.  It does, however, give a rare listen to Eddie's
playing, "up close", thanks to a temporary bad microphone balance.

I await replies, and as this is currently topical, I'll send sooner than
normal (ie, lazily!),
----
Etc,

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon, Vicar-general
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
Archdiocese of California
www.naorc.org