[Dixielandjazz] Mixed Race Recording/Jamming

Randy Fendrick jfendrick at bak.rr.com
Tue Dec 26 16:31:38 PST 2006

Much of the stuff that I have seen on this list, refers to blacks and
whites playing together at a much later date than the histories that I
have read concerning the subject.  I think a lot of the folks on this
list should read a little more about the history of this music of this
music and they will realize that  blacks and whites have been playing
together much longer than many think!
later,
rf