[Dixielandjazz] Meet me in St Louis, Lewis (was .Why guitar, not banjo?/Tubas, too)

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Tue Dec 26 16:30:06 PST 2006

 >.......at least here in flyover land.<

Dear Larry (and Ginny),
That's the second time today that the above term has cropped up, and not for
the first time either.
Ginny used it earlier this morning (Oz time).
I assume that it is because St Louis, Missouri is situated on an airline
corridor between the left bit and the right bit of the Hugh Hess of Hay.
But I have learnt never to assume things on the DJML.
Half kidding.    8>)
For all us aliens out here, please explain.
Kind regards,
Bill.