[Dixielandjazz] James Brown has left the building for the final time. R.I.P.

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Mon Dec 25 14:40:09 PST 2006

Not everyone's kind of music on this list but certainly appreciated by
some.

James Brown known as the God Father of Soul Music  died this morning
and will be missed by millions of fans worldwide.

Having known him for many years it makes for a very sad Christmas
morning, fortunately had the opportunity to work some shows with him
last November, and a few in Europe two years ago.

Today and for many days to come he will continue to occupy some land in
my thought space.  R.I. P. James and thanks for the Memories and so
much great music to make the Whole World Dance.

Tom Wiggins

Now Playing his Christmas Cd for my houseful.