[Dixielandjazz] http://www.purevideo.com/video-turk%20murphy

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 22 08:39:15 PST 2006

Jim Maihack sent me this reply to my email to him asking who the performers
were, and the event! Bob Shoring is right on the money!
Jim wrote:

Yes.  This was a party at the Grand Hyatt in NY the night before the
Carnegie concert.  The band was: Turk, Schulz, Deeter, Willie Carroll,
Armstrong, and Maihack.  We also had Wayne Jones on drums.

End of Jim's reply!!
It was a great band!
Warmest regards,
Bob Romans,