[Dixielandjazz] Attacks vs. Criticism

Jerry Gordon jerrygordon at juno.com
Thu Dec 21 17:17:49 PST 2006

 We're all thrilled, Bob, that you and Steve finally understand each
other, and I'm sure I speak for many, if not all, of us when I say that
we look forward to the absence of future emails on this subject.

But as happy as I am with this conclusion, I didn't need to hear about it
7 times. Or am I the only one who got mutiple copies?

Jerry Gordon, Troy, NY - Webmaster for
http://APlaceForJazz.org

On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 16:56:43 -0800 "Robert S. Ringwald"
<robert at ringwald.com> writes:
> Listmates, In my previous post on this thread, I said that it was my
> final
> post on the subject & I would not post again.

etc