[Dixielandjazz] Willie the weeper

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Thu Dec 21 14:50:29 PST 2006

I did not get the impression he was poking fun at it, rather my  impression
is that he was trying to be an "artiste".  Might try filling in  the comments
section, telling him who you are and that you are curious about his  interest
in and choice of "accompaniment".
Ginny

In a message dated 12/21/2006 4:09:38 P.M. Central Standard Time,