[Dixielandjazz] Schwoody Schmaallem

billsharp sharp-b at clearwire.net
Wed Dec 20 19:40:18 PST 2006

Woody, Schmoody - - why in the world are we spending so much time on
one guy who's playing one little concert in Sonoma?  If we really
wanted to support OKOM, we on the West coast would be spreading the
news about where guys like Bob Schulz, Clint Baker, et. al., ad
infinitum and all the other great players with very good tone are
performing, at probably very reduced prices, compared to an Allen
performance. Thank God talk is cheap, (including mine) because if we
had to actually put this stuff in ink, no editor would allow such
repetitive ramblings.  Do you like the tone of this article? I can
hardly wait for the 200 responses after he actually performs, and we
can continue squeaking and squawking about whether W. Alllen actually
squeaked or squawked.   In this, my personal ramblings, am I squeaking,
or squawking?