[Dixielandjazz] Utube funny

BettyLynch at aol.com BettyLynch at aol.com
Wed Dec 20 14:52:58 PST 2006

In a message dated 11/30/2006 11:07:53 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
JBruno868 at aol.com writes:

Stop  whatever you're doing and go watch this.....the bass player  alone is
worth the  price of  admission!!!!!!!
_http://youtube.com/watch?v=DANkec2NY4w

All that fine feminine flesh showing, and you expect me to watch a bass
player?

Very late reply because after 4 days at the San Diego fest, we went on
Alida's 15 day cruise to Hawaii with High Sierra, Cornet Cjop Suey, Paris
Washboard and Draga, Reinhart, Collins, Coots & Nina Ferro - what a  wonderful time!

Gene & Betty  Lynch
Redondo Beach, CA