[Dixielandjazz] Seasons Greetings

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Wed Dec 20 14:52:50 PST 2006

Hi Tommy:   wishing you and yours much of the same.

The Interest will NEVER be GONE so long as old guys like us keep
playing it and taking it to the unwashed audiences that we missed the
first and second time around. :))   We ARE ONLY AS OLD AS WE FEEL, I
just felt a 60ish year old woman how old does that make me ?   :))

Yeah I now , old enough to know better :))    But too old to care or
change my wicked lecherous musician ways :))

Like Steve:  I too wanna little Girl, so long is she is over 18 years
old and still breathing (well at least moaning and groaning)   :))

I will Blow as long as I live and Live as long as I can Blow!   And
wish the same for all of you.

musical content:  "Oh Mary won't you weep oh Mary won't you MOAN ?  "

Happy Holidays to one and ALL

Tom Wiggins
Saint Gabriel's Celestial BRASS BAND
HTTP://WWW.SONICBIDS.COM/STGABRIELSCELESTIALBRASSBAND