[Dixielandjazz] Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 48, Issue 36

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Tue Dec 19 20:12:06 PST 2006

In a message dated 12/19/2006 7:51:48 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
barbonestreet at earthlink.net writes:

You  and I differ on the context of her post. I call it an attack. From the
very  beginning she carped about the way he was dressed. His stage persona,
etc.  Anyone with a  modicum of knowledge about Woody Allen should  realize
that his normal dress is "Annie Hall" retro of about 30/40 years  ago. It is
the "uniform with which HIS FANS identify. Same goes for his  stage persona.
That's who the man is, and HIS FANS love it. It is a part of  an identity
that keeps him famous. Why attack his  trademark?

Excuse me Steve but I never once talked about his  stage persona nor his
cloths. I only commented on his playing and it wasn't  until the 4th or so post
before I said he "stank". I was then trying too make a  point as you didn't seem
to get it from the first 3 or so posts. You can re-read  my post if necessary.

Jazz  Hugs

Judie