[Dixielandjazz] Woody Allen

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Mon Dec 18 19:27:27 PST 2006

In a message dated 12/18/2006 6:24:04 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,  jdrobert
son at att.net writes:

On the  other hand I wouldn't walk across the street to see Barbra
Streisand  (sp?).  So much for star power :)

I saw Barbara on Nov 20th. last month. Her last  concert in this last tour at
$200 a seat and it was worth every cent. Just in  case anyone thinks my
complaining about the $75.00 tickets for Woody as  worthless. You may not like her
but she was worth what she charged unlike Woody.  It does seem strange though
that the ticket prices were so different but I think  that is the theater. The
$75 for Woody was the Cheap Seat here at the McCallum  in Palm Desert, CA.

Jazz  Hugs

Judie