[Dixielandjazz] was/Where will the music be seen/heard/ now protection society

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sun Dec 10 14:15:17 PST 2006

Hi Ginny:

The Problem is the Protectors have long since twisted the game to pay
themselves and their Protective organizations much larger pieces of the
Pie then the Protectees have ever had:))

Same thing happened with the Unions long ago as well.

Remember that old line:  I am from the Government and I am here to Help
You "  ?

Tell that to the folks hit by Katrina in Miss. and Louisiana but you
better be wearing your government issued Bullet proof vest when you do
:))

By the way who ever said it was Intellectual Property anyway :))

I loved the TV report this week about the Health Department in VA.
telling a local Church cooking home made meals for the Hungry and
Homeless that they could not serve them, because they did not have the
proper permits and meet all the Health Dept. Rules and Regulations
permitting them to do so.

The Homeless asked them on camera  Why it's OK for them to eat from
Dumpsters and Garbage cans but not OK to eat from a Church kitchen.
Such wonderful protection they don't need, they need Food and common
sense.

One homeless guy asked the Health Dept. CEO what they would have done
to Jesus for feeding all those hungry folks :))   Needless to say he
was quite embarrassed and said they were probably not going to enforce
the law since they had so much bad Publicity about it, ( at least not
this time ).

Never underestimate the utter  stupidity of the Government, and their
penchant for making up laws that do more harm than they do good, not to
mention run up the taxpayers bills and waste the money that they do
collect paying salaries to idiots to enforce idiotic rules.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins,

   Who knows a few of those hungry folks who often eat from those
dumpsters,  some of them however relate stories about eating from the
best dumpsters in town out back of the Swankiest restaurants.   Some of
the help actually takes great care to wrap much of the left over thrown
out food for them.    Others actually collect it all up and take it to
the shelters for redistribution to the hungry masses.

Musical content:   "Chestnuts roasting  on the Fire"