[Dixielandjazz] Now: Flying Neutrinos

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Sun Dec 10 08:51:37 PST 2006

Dave, thanks for passing on this link to a fine vocalist and group.   Yes, I
would agree with the Billie Holiday sound--might add blended with Banu
Gibson.  Also want to compliment them on giving themselves a very  contemporary
name; i.e., Flying Neutrinos.  I would just bet that gets them  inquiries and thus
jobs.  So many groups in the U.S. give themselves "old  names" and wonder why
they don't get younger audiences to give them a  listen.
Ginny

WAS: More Dinning sisters - audio clip
In a message dated 12/9/2006 11:57:52 P.M. Central Standard Time,