[Dixielandjazz] More Dinning sisters - audio clip

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Sat Dec 9 21:56:26 PST 2006

Speaking of sounding like Billie Holiday , (but not a sister act )

I hope that OKOM folks should be well aware of a fantastic singer
from New Orleans (via New York and somewhat from South America) named
Ingred (not Ingrid) Lucia - with her family of Flying Neutrinos Band.
She leads a very interesting ensemble, very traditional New Orleans
sometimes, often sounding a lot like Billie Holiday (to me and a few
other listeners, anyway...)

Here is the website: http://www.flyingneutrinos.com/

Dave Richoux

On Dec 9, 2006, at 9:21 PM, St