[Dixielandjazz] Videos of Dr Jazz in Old Jerusalem

Ministry of Jazz jazzmin at actcom.net.il
Sat Dec 9 12:12:29 PST 2006

Shalom Jazz Fans,

Doctor Jazz gave our second performance at the Davidson Center in the Old
City Thursday night to a happy audience of several hundred people who braved
the 40 degree Jerusalem night to stand in the shadow of the Temple Mount and
enjoy our 2 hour show. We caught several of our songs on video and they are
uploaded to You Tube for your enjoyment, and will soon also be linked to our
website.

Way Down Yonder in New Orleans:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUwmWyvYJ1I
Won't You Come Home, Bill Bailey:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET1X96SyWMI
Some of These Days:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwxsN7cpsSs
Ain't Misbehavin':  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDoWKFcQmgA
When the Saints Go Marching In:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rur91EUEIQc

Next Thursday, December 14, from 9:00 to 11:00PM will be our third and last
performance in this event. Admission is free, and audience members are
welcome to keep warm by dancing. The museum and archaeological park are
worth seeing too.

Shabbat shalom,

Elazar Brandt
Dr. Jazz Dixieland Band