[Dixielandjazz] Paul sisters

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 9 08:28:48 PST 2006

Bob,

A zillion years ago when I was young I remember the Denning Sisters. I
thought they were great!
I had pretty much forgotten about them until you mentioned their name.

A google search of the Denning Sisters didn't reveal much, only that they
did make a couple of appearances on the old Spike Jones show.

I think they also were favorites on the old "Barn Dance" radio show - but I
could be mistaken about that.

Does anyone else remember them . . . or better yet, have any recordings of
them?

Respectfully submitted,

Bill Gunter
jazzboard at hotmail.com