[Dixielandjazz] Tune "Radio"

Craig I. Johnson civanj at adelphia.net
Sat Dec 2 12:11:56 PST 2006

I just did a lead sheet for "Never Swat a Fly" - with lyrics.

And yes, Steve, it's better than "My Canary Has Circles Under His Eyes."
(or at least funnier - unless you sing like one of those prissy 1920's
tenors
 -- no I guess that's even funnier to some.)

Craig Johnson
Cornet "The Main Street Paraders"