[Dixielandjazz] Only slightly OT: RIAA wants to shut down the Internet

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Fri Dec 1 19:18:05 PST 2006

Hey Guys:

The RIAA is a Republican Conservative Organization, trying desperately
to Conserve all that money for themselves and continue to support their
operations, so of course the current Government administration position
is to support them.   It is to get back at Al Gore  and the Democrats
for Inventing the Internet :))

Cheers,

Tom