[Dixielandjazz] Fw: [TPIN] Clip of Chet Baker

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 1 15:18:36 PST 2006

Here's a internet conversation I had because I commented on the wonderful
Chet Baker...I purposely didn't put the name of the trumpet player who
answered my post, but I thought it was very interesting and bulls-eyed my
thoughts...
Bob Romans

Here are MY comments...after listening to the clip of "My Funny
Valentine"...one of the greatest tunes, words and all...
br