[Dixielandjazz] Another nail in the coffin of consumer choice

Mike C. mike at railroadstjazzwest.com
Wed Aug 23 22:29:43 PDT 2006

Tower needs to develop an online download store. It should allow customers
to download whole albums or individual songs. Like it or not, this is the
direction the music industry has been heading for quite sometime now. You'd
think they would have figured that out with the noticable drop in cd sales.
I (and many people I know) don't go to cd stores, online or otherwise, very
often; usually it's to buy something I cannot download. Of course, I still
buy cds at jazz festivals.

Mike