[Dixielandjazz] Film cutting

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Mon Aug 21 14:02:50 PDT 2006

I'm sorry to bore you all with my emotional and mental disorders caused
by YouTube.

Me : "Hello, my name is Gary and I'm addicted to YouTube."

The Group : "Hello, Gary"

Here is a clip where the music is not what is interesting.  Jeesh, who
likes Artie Shaw?  But, check out the film cutting.  What year is this?
How do day do dit?  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBou8EE0qsU  Today,
we can do this on home computers if we don't waste too much time on
video sharing web sites.  But this, boy and girls, is film.

I was able to break away to order a pizza, but I left the delivery boy
at the door for a half hour before he went away.

All the Best, Gary "I'm hungry" Kiser