[Dixielandjazz] Regarding Arthur W. Ibach II

Art Ibach 4Ibach at mchsi.com
Sat Aug 19 07:08:59 PDT 2006

Today is the day that we all will be remembering my father, and would like thank all who has responded with love and sympathy for our family in our time of this great loss. Today will be a celebration of my fathers life with his favorite's food, music, laughter (I hope) and smiles.

Because all of his computer friends & contacts are through e-mail address I would like to ask that if you would like to receive a memorial of my father to respond to my personal e-mail address (as I live in Idaho) with your physical address so that I can send you one via "snail mail" or if you prefer I can just scan and send via e-mail.  As I am leaving back for Idaho Sunday at 4am and will not have access to my fathers computer or e-mail account.
Just let me know.
My information is as follows:
Diane Bettencourt
bettencourt at att.net
Again I would like to thank those of you who have responded thus far.
Sincerely,
Diane Bettencourt
(Art's youngest daughter)