[Dixielandjazz] Music as COMMUNICATION

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Sun Aug 20 19:58:02 PDT 2006

In a message dated 8/20/2006 10:20:23 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
tcashwigg at aol.com writes:

Nobody  would want to fight they would rather
Dance, or just chill out and listen  to good music, drink good wine and
maybe reinstate nice wholesome Orgy  revivals and stage more great Love
Ins :))  Heck it worked for the  Italians for a long time didn't it?

And that is what OKOM means to me. I love all good  music but the only one
that makes me feel so good, sprains my cheek muscles from  smiling, is our Jazz.
If it doesn't swing, if it doesn't make me close my eyes  and dream, if it
doesn't get my body moving, it's not OKOM

Jazz  Hugs

Judie