[Dixielandjazz] Jazz from Australia

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Sun Aug 20 08:15:29 PDT 2006

Richard's departure note reminds me of a very old joke about the fellow (of
course, not a lady :>)) who told the preacher he didn't want to join the
church "because it was full of hypocrites".  Preacher responded, "Oh,  that's OK.
One more won't hurt us."  Music content:  the great  jazz tunes that emerged
from churches.
Ginny

In a message dated 8/20/2006 6:19:14 A.M. Central Daylight Time,