[Dixielandjazz] Randy Reinhart CD review

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Sun Aug 20 08:16:21 PDT 2006

OK, the others are a bit late, but I still gotta go.

Just another idea I wanted to put into that last post.

Imagine a concert featuring Allan Vaché and Annti Sarpila.  If you ask
the 1001 people in attendance who was the better clarinet player, one is
going to get more votes than the other.  But, does that mean the
'winner' is a better player/musician.  If I voted for the person that
lost, I'd say no.  Jeemanee, am I making any sense here at all?

Maybe I should just go to my rendezvous.

All the best, Gary