[Dixielandjazz] Re: Wheel Chairs at Festivals

mmckay macjazz at se.rr.com
Sat Aug 19 18:47:39 PDT 2006

Judie, thanks for keeping us up on what is going on with this. It is
important to many of us (and will be important to even more as OKOM fans
continue to get older.)

Most places are smart enough to take care of us pretty well. I'm both
surprised and sorry to find out that Sacramento wasn't.

Mart (on a walker, out of a wheelchair about 3 years and with a sister who
has been in a wheelchair most of her adult life)

Martin D. McKay (also) Designated Listener