[Dixielandjazz] Final summer public gig for the Maine Street Paraders

Craig I. Johnson civanj at adelphia.net
Fri Aug 18 13:50:59 PDT 2006

For anyone in the general area,(MA, NH, ME) the Maine Street Paraders will doing their
final summer gig at the Bull 'n Claw restaurant, on US Route 1 in Wells Maine, this
coming Wednesday, Aug 23rd. From 7-9 p.m.
Take a drive Down East and join us.

Regards,
Craig Johnson
Cornet - The Maine Street Paraders.