[Dixielandjazz] Re: Composer please

Wim Mossel w.p.mossel at wanadoo.nl
Thu Aug 17 12:31:01 PDT 2006

John,

At 2006-08-17 18:24, John Farrell wrote:
>Can some kind listmate please let me know who composed The Clearing House
>Blues (the Fats Waller piano roll is in my collection). I've checked my
>copies of Kinkle, Lissauer and Rust but cannot find the required information
>there.

I've a copy of The Clearing House Blues by Rosa
Henderson-v/ Elmer Chamber-c/ Teddy Nixon-tb/ Don
Redman-cl-as/ Billy Fowler-bsx/ Fletcher
Henderson-p/ Charlie Dixon-bj/  on Retrieval RTR
79016. The composers given are Honesty, Webb, Durso.
So far everybody agrees about Honesty and Webb. I
don't know what is correct: Darvo or Durso.

Kind regards, Vriendelijke groet, Grüße
Wim Mossel

a.k.a. w.p.mossel at wanadoo.nl