[Dixielandjazz] audience??

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Thu Aug 17 10:46:15 PDT 2006

In a message dated 8/17/2006 9:46:17 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
jazzboard at hotmail.com writes:

The  musician playing is the ultimate audience. If the musicians are playing
jazz and there's nobody else there to hear it, so what! You're playing  jazz
and that's good enough for you!!!

I have to agree with you in point Bill because I  believe that the musicians
themselves are the audience when no one else is  around. They play for
themselves, enjoy what the others are doing and that does  make an audience but since
I am a number one fan, listen with all my heat and  know what is being played
and not, if you just had me there, you would have a  large audience. lol

Jazz  Hugs

Judie