[Dixielandjazz] Jazz as communication

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Wed Aug 16 14:15:39 PDT 2006

Europeans do for sure Steve:

Heck their divorce rate is far lower than the USA because they
communicate with each other about their lovers and just get on with it.
And they all get along :))  unfortunately the lawyers are not as
wealthy as the USA lawyers :))

Musical content:   "What's love got to do with it ? "   Tina Turner

Cheers,

Tom  "It's cheaper to keep her" Wiggins  or vice versa as the case may
be.