[Dixielandjazz] Jazz as communication

Steve Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 16 14:04:16 PDT 2006

billsharp <sharp-b at clearwire.net> wrote (polite snip)

> does that mean that jazz
> replaces sex as the "highest form of communication"?, a  line that
> trumpet players the world over have used for years - --guffaw, guffaw)

Well if it does, I'm quitting playing jazz.

I'm with you Bill, no need to have an instrument (musical that is) in order
to get down with the really highest form of communication.

Hey Cees, who communicates better, USA or Europeans? Better check the
divorce rates. :-) VBG. Here about 50% so I guess half of us do not know how
to communicate.

Jazz, Jass . . . the same thing, no?

Cheers,
Steve Barbone