[Dixielandjazz] Closing the lid a little

Cees van den Heuvel heu at bart.nl
Wed Aug 16 14:04:48 PDT 2006

This is also strengthening my argument.
We, Europeans and the rest of the world :),
embraced the American heritage and took
it to another level. That includes the audiences.
Seeing that point might wake up American musicians
and audiences (In Germany e.g. from 15-80+!)
 Broaden your horizons and everybody benefits.
I "preached" that in the Dutch way (Jerking as
Bill Gunter explained to me- does he have Dutch
forefathers? :) ) May be I'll get my drift along at last.

Cees van den Heuvel
http://www.revivaljassband.nl