[Dixielandjazz] opening a can of worms

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Tue Aug 15 21:06:56 PDT 2006

I think it is part of a bigger can of worms that needs opening because it
smells.  Odds are that most bands in Europe know more about bands in the  U.S.,
than bands in the U.S. know about bands in Europe.  U.S. citizens  know less
about the rest of the planet than the citizens of any other  nation--if one
compares citizens of equivalent education and intelligence.
I'll duck also as a born in the Heartland USAer,
Ginny

In a message dated 8/15/2006 7:12:56 P.M. Central Daylight Time,  heu at bart.nl