[Dixielandjazz] opening a can of worms

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Tue Aug 15 19:29:39 PDT 2006

Oh my God Cees I can't believe you said THAT :))

Please send me 100 kilos of what you are smoking :))

That's like saying Dutch food is Haute Cuisine  while touring  in
France or Italy :))

It also depends upon what one considers Jazz and I have heard a lot of
stuff touted and passed off as Jazz in Europe that is simply
un-listenable and Have been sent Cds of it and asked to book it.
Fortunately it was not OKOM and I found it hard to believe that it was
AKOM

Anbody's Kind of Music,, Hell even that it was music.
Cheers,

Tom   Bring 'em on!!   Wiggins