[Dixielandjazz] Barbone's barbs

billsharp sharp-b at clearwire.net
Tue Aug 15 07:49:04 PDT 2006

John - -You're correct.  Steve is great entertainment.  He is highly
prolific and contributes a lot of worthy info to the DJML site, and
greatly enjoy reading most of his stuff, but I do find that he
sometimes does live up to his last name, when broken into 2 syllables
is " barb-one".  You took his barb and realized that it was
entertainment - -good for you.  And thanks to Steve, the "Barb-one"
guy.  (Perhaps we should issue him a "barber's" license).   . .   . .
.Ain't it all just so much fun?