[Dixielandjazz] What a Wonderful World

pat ladd pj.ladd at btinternet.com
Tue Aug 15 04:51:58 PDT 2006

 WWW - perhaps not, but I have heard excellentjazz versions. >>

Hi,
my point exactly. But what we were discussing at the beginning of this
thread was that WWW played by Louis is not TRADITIONAL JAZZ. I would have
thought it was one of those truths which we hold to be self evident.
That it could be played as trad jazz I do not dispute.

By the way it is allowable on the list to agree with Steve. Just don`t make
a habit of it.

Cheers

Pat :-)