[Dixielandjazz] Jelly Roll Morton Library of Congress CD boxed set

dwlit at cpcug.org dwlit at cpcug.org
Mon Aug 14 17:21:47 PDT 2006

Actually, I was merely regurgitating points made on 78-list or Red Hot
Jazz List: it was said that the music-only set significantly sounded
better than the boxed set. As I understood it, Rounder redid the new set,
made it available in limited quantity to dealers to be sent to set owners.

I haven't heard any of it, won't listen until my book projects are done.

--Sheik
http://americanmusiccaravan.com