[Dixielandjazz] "Smooth Jazz', etc.

RoddyTpt at aol.com RoddyTpt at aol.com
Fri Aug 11 00:41:20 PDT 2006

Hiya...

just a thought....

I run both a dixie band and a smooth jazz combo in the UK....

it occured to me that maybe when dixie was introduced 3 million years  ago  :
)  it was fast paced and exciting to help to take the hum drum  out of the
ordinary slow paced life way back then.

Now...people move/rush/communicate at a much faster pace and therefore
smooth chill out music was created to make people feel good, more relaxed.

I also have a full sized swing band and a 70's disco band....it helps to
earn a living in music to be able to provide whatever people want...

regards...

RODDY o-iii<O

"E M B O U C H U R E ____E N H A N C E  M E N T"

[Self Analysis / Diagnostic Methods for Brass  Instruments]

available only from...
_www.lulu.com/roddytpt_ (http://www.lulu.com/roddytpt)

my  website is...
_www.R-o-d-d-y-T-r-u-m-p-e-t.cC_ (http://www.r-o-d-d-y-t-r-u-m-p-e-t.cc/)