[Dixielandjazz] Putting Down???????

sam meerkin / evelyne perks smeerkin at bigpond.net.au
Thu Aug 10 03:27:05 PDT 2006

I'm with you Steve.  I loved the limerick and I've enjoyed most of the
humour lately - fart jokes and all.  Pursed lips and tsk tsks have no place
in a fun list like ours.  The unexpected, the surprise, the spontaneous is
what makes jazz so entertaining.  Jazz of OKOM is earthy, full of humour,
sincere and usually intelligent.  It takes intelligence to appreciate the
intelligence of others.
Regards,
Sam Meerkin