[Dixielandjazz] was Mel Brooks/ now farting :))

dingle at baldwin-net.com dingle at baldwin-net.com
Mon Aug 7 20:44:35 PDT 2006

tcashwigg at aol.com wrote:

> The honorable if not questionable Washboardist and from previous posts
> on this subject I assume to be a farter extraordinaire Bill Gunter
> would be the expert on that Gary, or at least he knows some expert
> farters who even have a website as I recall.
>
> Enlighten us again Bill :))   That is if you still hang around with
> those OLD FARTS :))
>
> Cheers
>
> Tom Wiggins Mr. Foolishness to some :))

While on train ride in Denmark in 1979 on  jazz tour with the Sons Of
Bix, I grabbed severeal photos of a village sign through the open window
as we rolled through a small hamlet.
It read  -- "MIDDLEFART."
I can see someone from Denmark visiting over here and answering the
usual question..."Where are you from?"
"MIDDLEFART."
The answer might be met with some gasps -- or maybe giggles after a
slight silent hesitation.
Don Ingle