[Dixielandjazz] flatulence

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 7 19:42:39 PDT 2006

Hello listmates

Listmate Wiggnis chose to post (regarding this topic):

>The honorable if not questionable Washboardist and from previous posts on
>this subject I assume to be a farter extraordinaire Bill Gunter would be
>the expert on that Gary, or at least he knows some expert farters who even
>have a website as I recall.
>
>Enlighten us again Bill :))   That is if you still hang around with those
>OLD FARTS

1. I am NOT a (pardon the expression) "farter" - let along a "farter
extraordinaire!" My gastrointestinal habits are circumspect and beyond
reproach!.

2. I defer to my hero in the area of gaseous anal discharges, Monseur
Petomane
( http://www.johnbarber.com/pujol.html )  who is a gentleman of impeccable
credentials in the discipline of controlled flatulence. Please click on the
above cited URL for further information on this particular topic.

3. The "fart scene" in "Blazing Saddles" is but a pathetic and vulgar
representation of the fine art of methane buildup and artistic emissions -
without any rededeaming virtues whatsoever nor any claim to "sensitivity" in
this genre.

4. While I certainly am an advocate of the artistic efforts of one of my
heroes, Mel Brooks, I basically reject the notion that a fart is the
equivalent of any of the so-called "fine arts."  Can your imagine the Mona
Lisa or even the great Da Vinci "Vitruvian Man" as being the source of some
noxious effluvium eminating from the subject? Never!!!

Respectfully submitted,

Bill "Never cuts the cheese" Gunter
jazzboard at hotmail.com