[Dixielandjazz] Fwd from the TubaEuph list - Basic walking Bass tutorial

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Fri Aug 4 13:57:06 PDT 2006

Hi all,

for those of us long-time Bass/Tuba OKOM players this stuff should be
automatic, but if you are just learning (or teaching a new player) I
suggest that you visit this site. Nothing earth-shaking - just a good
first lesson!

http://www.sibeliusmusic.com/cgi-bin/show_score.pl?scoreid=89908

You will have to install a small program called "Scorch"  that lets
your web browser play Sibelius files (I think it won't work on
Internet Exploder.)

Dave Richoux