[Dixielandjazz] Philips P 10039

Hans en Corrie Koert koerthchkz at zeelandnet.nl
Thu Aug 3 04:16:28 PDT 2006

No, Phil - it isn't a quiz, but you got your first point !!

It is a compilation LP titled "Tropical memories" with Hawaiian-styled bands
like the Kilima Hawaiians and the Mena-Muria Minstrels - both Dutch bands.
I found out that P-10014 contains some 1951 recordings; P-10051-R and
P0074-R recordings from 1953 and P-10095-R from 1955. R could mean that it
are reissues.

Hot Club de Boedo at my daily blog:
http://keepswinging.blogspot.com/2006/08/hot-club-de-boedo.html

Keep swinging