[Dixielandjazz] Re: Teagarden & the boppers.

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Apr 27 16:31:42 PDT 2006

>>>Worlds Records have it in stock at US$16.00.
Which is a bit expensive for only 43 minutes of music!<<<

Ah, the "Fantasy Label Syndrome"!  When Fantasy reissues one of its plethora of labels (Good Time Jazz, say), it goes to no effort whatsoever to scrounge for unissued material from or related to the session in order to fill it out to something resembling "CD length."  I don't have it, but I imagine the Bob Helm Riverside 10"-er makes for a, what, 25 to 30 minute CD?!,

--
Etc,

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon, Vicar-general
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
Archdiocese of California
www.naorc.org