[Dixielandjazz] French Quarter Festival clip

Rebecca Thompson rebecca.e.thompson at verizon.net
Wed Apr 26 18:18:46 PDT 2006

 I couldn't get the video to play, but Jim and I was at this particular set.
Tim Laughlin is on clarinet, Mark Breaud (sp) on trumpet, Milton Batiste on
drums, Lars Eldegran on piano... Can't remember the bass or trombone.

The dancer just appeared at some of the venues and after his dance, he
passed his hat.  This was either the 22nd or 23rd.

Rebecca Thompson
Flower Mound, TX