[Dixielandjazz] OKOM in Scandinavia -Help, please

Robert Smith robert.smith at tele2.no
Fri Apr 21 15:02:24 PDT 2006

Hello Phil,

There are two more major jazz festivals here in Norway, viz. the Molde Jazz
Festival (mostly OKOM) and the Kongsberg Jazz Festival (mostly Modern Jazz).
I don't think either of these coincide with your desired dates, but I'll
find out for sure. We also have a creditable jazz festival about 20 miles
from where I live; the Hemnes Jazz Festival, but this is a thousand miles
north of Göteborg, but may be right as far as dates are concerned. This
festival is a mixture of various jazz types, usually with one international
attraction, plus Scandinavian participants. I'll find out about this too,
and let you know the results as soon as I have them.

Cheers

Bob Smith