[Dixielandjazz] OKOM in Scandinavia -Help, please

pcrums pcrums at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 11:05:58 PDT 2006

I really could use some help if anyone out there is acquainted with OKOM in
the Scandinavian countries.   Natural Gas Jazz Band is planning a tour in
mid or late August of 2007 and it will include the Gothenburg (Goteborg)
Jazz Festival on the 3rd weekend of August.  Currently we are trying to find
a festival or club opportunities either the weekend before or after that.
If any of you DJML folks have any contacts or ideas I would be most
appreciative to hear of them.

I am aware of the Kanal, Sildajazz, and Aaalborg festivals but don't know
much about them.

Is this a great list, or what?

Phil Crumley
Natural Gas Jazz Band